Career Transition and Outplacement
SOLUTIONS / WORKFORCE TRANSFORMATION
Place the same value on your company's exit strategy as you do on your hiring and onboarding strategy.
Ease Fears & Offer Guidance
When faced with the reality of layoffs for your employees, providing career transition services may not be what you think of first. In an ever-changing business environment, the fear of finding a new position is very real. Easing those fears and offering guidance and a helping hand goes a long way in maintaining a company’s good reputation among employees, customers, and key stakeholders.
Some of the benefits of having a career transition and outplacement strategy are:
- Increase the morale of those employees remaining with the company as they see that each employee is important and is cared for
- Provide displaced employees with invaluable counsel easing the stress and emotions accompanied with the loss of a job
- Helps the laid-off employee to find work more quickly
- Reduces lawsuit claims
- Maintains company reputation
Well-defined career outplacements can bolster an employer’s brand, keep employees engaged, and drive organizational performance.
We help create meaningful change and lasting business results.
WHAT WE DO
We first work with you to identify your organization’s purpose and strategy, then align your operating model around them.
We help identify key issues and friction points within your organization including:
- Identifying cost reduction strategies
- Ensuring you have the right people with the right skills in place
- Creating an adaptive organizational design set up for systemic cultural development
Latest News & Insights
Navigating the complexities of human resources while striving to grow your business can feel like a high-wire act without a safety net. It’s a challenge
With Covid-19 bringing on the remote workforce, some adjustments had to be made regarding employee verification. Since 1986, employers have been required to physically examine
If you haven’t performed a skill gap analysis recently, you might have more of a skills canyon forming beneath your workforce. New technology, products, and