Career Transition and Outplacement
SOLUTIONS / WORKFORCE TRANSFORMATION
Place the same value on your company's exit strategy as you do on your hiring and onboarding strategy.
Ease Fears & Offer Guidance
When faced with the reality of layoffs for your employees, providing career transition services may not be what you think of first. In an ever-changing business environment, the fear of finding a new position is very real. Easing those fears and offering guidance and a helping hand goes a long way in maintaining a company’s good reputation among employees, customers, and key stakeholders.
Some of the benefits of having a career transition and outplacement strategy are:
- Increase the morale of those employees remaining with the company as they see that each employee is important and is cared for
- Provide displaced employees with invaluable counsel easing the stress and emotions accompanied with the loss of a job
- Helps the laid-off employee to find work more quickly
- Reduces lawsuit claims
- Maintains company reputation
Well-defined career outplacements can bolster an employer’s brand, keep employees engaged, and drive organizational performance.
We help create meaningful change and lasting business results.
WHAT WE DO
We first work with you to identify your organization’s purpose and strategy, then align your operating model around them.
We help identify key issues and friction points within your organization including:
- Identifying cost reduction strategies
- Ensuring you have the right people with the right skills in place
- Creating an adaptive organizational design set up for systemic cultural development
Latest News & Insights
Making Meetings Purposeful
No one dreads a calendar invite when they trust their coworkers to conduct purposeful meetings. However, that’s not often the case. Fifty-five million meetings occur
How AI tools impact HR
Artificial intelligence tools like ChatGPT exploded on the scene this year, impacting a number of industries and roles, HR included. Like everyone else, human resources
Employee Appreciation Day Tips
Happy Employee Appreciation Day! We hope you’re ready to celebrate the people who make your business great. While a sincere thank you is a great