SOLUTIONS / OUTSOURCED SERVICES
No matter your starting point, we are here to offer expert HR direction and support to achieve your organizational goals and move your business forward.
Turn Risks & Roadblocks Into Rewards
Let us help you grow your business by taking the guesswork out of HR. If you need assistance navigating through complex employee relation issues, due diligence on M&As, culture changes or guidance on all aspects of the employee life cycle, ADDA Infusion can help.
- HR Outsourcing: Let us handle the day-to-day admin duties so you can focus on growing your business.
- Compensation Studies: Rest assured proper policies are followed to remain in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Learning and Development: Challenge your new and current employees with training and development and become subject matter experts.
- Benefits and Open Enrollment: Better track employee benefits and data.
We are eager to become your strategic business partner, offering expert HR direction and support to achieve your organizational goals and ultimately move your business forward.
We help create meaningful change and lasting business results.
WHAT WE DO
We first work with you to identify your organization’s purpose and strategy, then align your operating model around them.
We help identify key issues and friction points within your organization including:
- Identifying cost reduction strategies
- Ensuring you have the right people with the right skills in place
- Creating an adaptive organizational design set up for systemic cultural development
Latest News & Insights
4 Metrics Your Business Should Be Tracking
Effective HR can completely transform your organization into a people-centric powerhouse, but how do you know if your initiatives are pushing you in the right
Pros and cons of a four-day workweek
By now, you’ve probably heard all the chatter extolling the eye-popping benefits of a four-day workweek. Increased revenue? Higher employee satisfaction? A 32-hour workweek with
The Economic Impact of HR
How HR drives measurable business success Human Resources is often thought of as a means to an end. Organizations know that there are innumerable rules