Employer and Company Brand
solutions / organizational strategy
Positive employer branding helps to attract and retain quality employees, who are crucial to the success and growth of the business.
Create a Lasting Impression
Your employer brand is your organization’s reputation as an employer. In simpler terms, it’s what job seekers and employees really think of you. We help improve or establish your company’s reputation with your internal team with the following initiatives:
- Design an inclusive hiring process, where all job seekers have equal opportunities to get hired regardless of protected characteristics or background.
- Respect candidates’ time by evaluating their candidacy objectively and replying to them promptly.
- Craft fair company policies to ensure all employees feel safe, comfortable and valued at work.
- Provide compensation and benefits that motivate employees and help them balance their work with their personal life.
- Build career development plans, so that employees can grow their skills and develop professionally within your company.
Start making a lasting impression and create a brand strategy that will stand out amongst the crowd.
96% of companies believe employer brand and reputation can positively or negatively impact revenue, yet less than half (44%) monitor that impact.
We help create meaningful change and lasting business results.
WHAT WE DO
We first work with you to identify your organization’s purpose and strategy, then align your operating model around them.
We help identify key issues and friction points within your organization including:
- Identifying cost reduction strategies
- Ensuring you have the right people with the right skills in place
- Creating an adaptive organizational design set up for systemic cultural development
Latest News & Insights
4 Metrics Your Business Should Be Tracking
Effective HR can completely transform your organization into a people-centric powerhouse, but how do you know if your initiatives are pushing you in the right
Pros and cons of a four-day workweek
By now, you’ve probably heard all the chatter extolling the eye-popping benefits of a four-day workweek. Increased revenue? Higher employee satisfaction? A 32-hour workweek with
The Economic Impact of HR
How HR drives measurable business success Human Resources is often thought of as a means to an end. Organizations know that there are innumerable rules